Fume hood air flow monitor type A with remote HMI control panel
Safety Made in France Easy installation Small sizes
REF 819751 (display option)
Monitors the fume hood air speed
The TYPE A remote HMI controller is a security device which monitors the fan from a lab fume hood.
A speed sensor measures the face velocity. In addition, it informs the user with visual and audible alarms in case of malfunctions. On-site adjustments are possible.
This controller is EN 14175 and RoHS compliant
- Audible alarm and led visual
- Ventilation ON/OFF
- Fume hood light ON/OFF
- Prevents the fume hood user in case of air speed too low
- Prevents the user if the sash is raised above the safe working heigh
- Remote control panel with small sizes (4cm*13cm)
- Suitable for all types of fume hood
- No maintenance
- Easy to use and install
- HMI monitors take up minimum space on the fume hoods and control the exhaust fan. The settings can be carried out in the lab.
- Visual and audible alarms
- Pre-caliber to 0.5 m/s
- Compliant with EN 14175
- Available in vertical or horizontal version
- Available in digital display version (m/s)
- Alarm relay
- Temperature sensor
- Night setback
- Speed sensor with 5 metres wire
HMI Dimensions 130x40x24
CPU Dimensions 241x182x65
The TYPE A remote HMI controller is used to control the ventilation of a fixed airflow fume hood.
Three push buttons are used to control the ventilation, the lighting and to stop the alarm.
Pressing the ON/OFF ventilation button on the HMI controls a fan and/or a motorised damper via the two relays VENT 1 and VENT 2.
The sensor measures the front speed and the controller informs the user by means of several indicators.
The green LED is lit when the face velocity is sufficient.
The red LED flashes when the face velocity is insufficient.
The orange «sash overrun» LED lights up if the sash is raised above the maximum safe working opening. This fault is triggered by a position switch.
The orange LED «auxiliary faults» lights up if the auxiliary input is activated.
If a failure remains within a period of time of 15-30s, the audible alarm will activate. Having identified the problem, the laboratory personnel can stop the alarm by pushing the stop buzzer button.
Pressing the light ON/OFF button controls the lighting via a 250V 16A relay.
The controller is supplied with a 230V/12V power adaptor.
The controller is factory preset to 0.5m/s and can be reset on site using an anemometer.