Fume hood Controller Type A LED & DIGITAL
Safety Made in FranceEasy installation
REF 819701 (display option)
Monitors the fume hood air speed.
The TYPE A controller is a security device which monitors the fan from a lab fume hood.
A speed sensor measures the face velocity. It informs the user with visual and audible alarms if a malfunction occurs. On-site adjustments are possible.
This controller is EN 14175 and RoHS compliant
HMI Dimensions 210x75x34
- Audible alarm and led visual
- Ventilation ON/OFF
- Fume hood light ON/OFF
- Prevents the fume hood user in case of air speed too low
- Prevents the user if the sash is raised above the safe working heigh
- No maintenance
- Easy to use, install and maintain
- Very high reliability
- Visual and audible alarm
- EN 14175 compliant
- Digital display of air velocity in m/s or FPM (non existent on LED version)
- Battery back up that warns the user of a power failure
- Alarm relay in case of low speed, sash position above the safe working heigh and high temperature
- Sensor for the fume hood ambient temperature
- Surface box mounting
The TYPE A controller is used to control the ventilation of a fixed airflow fume hood.
Three push buttons are used to control the ventilation, the lighting and to stop the alarm.
Pressing the ON/OFF ventilation button on the HMI controls a fan and/or a motorised damper via the two relays VENT 1 and VENT 2.
The sensor measures the front speed and the controller informs the user by means of several indicators.
The green LED is lit when the face velocity is sufficient.
The red LED flashes when the face velocity is insufficient.
The orange «sash overrun» LED lights up if the sash is raised above the maximum safe working opening. This fault is triggered by a position switch.
The orange LED «auxiliary faults» lights up if the auxiliary input is activated.
If a failure remains within a period of time of 15-30s, the audible alarm will activate. Having identified the problem, the laboratory personnel can stop the alarm by pushing the stop buzzer button.
Pressing the light ON/OFF button controls the lighting via a 250V 16A relay.
The controller is supplied with a 230V/12V power adaptor.
The controller is factory preset to 0.5m/s and can be reset on site using an anemometer.