Easy to install SafetyCorrosion resistantMade in FranceIn stock
Anti-corrosion polypropylene centrifugal exhaust fan
SEAT 25 by SEAT Ventilation is a polypropylene centrifugal exhaust fan designed to extract highly corrosive gases with a maximum airflow of 3300 m3/h and the inlet and outlet dimension of 200 mm.
Finds its application in laboratories, chemical industries, petrochemical plants, pharmaceutical industries, water treatment sites, surface treatment, agri-food industry, swimming pools, hospitals, universities, and most industrial extractions...
Hindered-Amine Light Stabilizers (HALS) for increase UV resistance.
Simple to install, compact, it has outstanding flow/pressure ratios.
Available in ATEX Zone 2 version only with three phase motors.
Also available in XPFC * CIP corrosion-resistant with carbon Impregnated polypropylene for explosive atmosphere applications.
- Airflow: 500-3300 m3/h
- Total pressure: 60-1400 Pa
- Inlet: 200 mm
- Material: polypropylene
- Driving: direct
- Motor support options: metal stand, enclosed pedestal or kit roof unit
- Motor : single or three phase (also available in EC)
- Frequency: 50 Hz or 60 Hz, frequency inverter optional
► Finding the right product for your project is even easier, thanks to our online selection software:
- Metal Stand
- Enclosed pedestal used for mounting SEAT fans outdoors
- Roof unit kit
- Flexible sleeves and jubilee clips
- Back draft damper
- Polyproylene exhaust cap
- Trip switch