Zephyr by SEAT Ventilation - Selection software
Our Zephyr selection software has been specially designed by SEAT Ventilation to respond simply and quickly to your technical requests for our anti-corrosion fans.
With a single click, the selection software will assist you in choosing the most suitable fan for your application.
How does Zéphyr works?
- Connection: After creating your account, enter your username and password
- Enter the parameters of your desired fan (flow rate and static pressure)
- Select a fan from the proposed list
- Access all the technical data of this ventilator
- Contact us with the desired reference by phone or email.
- Very easy to use and ergonomic: the Zephyr software is accessible to everyone and only two parameters are necessary to choose a ventilator
- Fast: Saves time by obtaining all the information instantly and autonomously
- Accessible: available in French and English
- Available in international metric system (m3 / h, Pa) and US (CFM, inWg)
- Production of a PDF summarizing information about the selected fan
Find 5 tabs with all the data you need to choose your ventilator:
- Aeraulic operating curves with or without frequency variation
- Curve with network pressure drop
- Possibility of adding a second point for the low-speed installation study
Display of acoustic data, at the operating point, of the envelope as well as at the inlet and outlet of the fan. The entire 63 Hz to 8000 Hz octave band is available as well as type A-weighted sound power and sound pressure.
Fan data sheet with 2D side drawings.
Find the motor data corresponding to the selected fan as well as general information such as type of drive, materials, minimum and maximum flow and pressure, phase, amperage, voltage, operating temperature, weight, power.
This tab provides you with an overview of the accessories available in addition to the selected fan.
Various technical and legal documents are available for download in this section (declaration of conformity, technical sheets, etc.)
The data displayed by the software is provided for information only and SEAT Ventilation cannot be held responsible for any unsuitable selection.