Seat Ventilation is the leading French manufacturer of anti-corrosion fans for laboratories and one of the top manufacturers in the world.
Seat Ventilation provides solutions to the challenges of customers of all sizes and from all sectors, from large multi-national corporations to medium- and small enterprises, working as installers, sellers, laboratory furniture manufacturers or end-users.
Our company’s success is rooted in the application of four core values to all of its action and decisions:
- Technical Expertise: our team of engineers and technicians specialised in airflow can be counted on to help you select the equipment best-suited to your application needs.
- Responsiveness: establishing and maintaining close, local-level relations with each customer; excelling in service quality; responding promptly to requests received; offering well-suited solutions; and honouring your orders in the timeliest manner possible.
- Competitiveness: optimising and speeding up our processes while cutting costs and never losing sight of our customers’ quality requirements, all from French tooling.
- Innovation: constantly improving our products and developing new ones in order to offer you a comprehensive solution suited to your needs.
Some Key Facts:
- 49 years’ experience
- Turnover: €5 M in 2016
- Catalogue and Web site translated into 4 languages
- Permanent stock
- Operating in over 70 countries and across 5 continents
- 2,500 shipments per year
- 456 customers across the world
- 45,000 articles sold each year
- 25,000 visitors in 2016 to www.seat-ventilation.com